J66K – 66kVA Three Phase Canopied Generator Set – John Deere 4045TF120
Engine brand: JOHN DEERE
Engine type: 4045TF120
Performance class: G3
Frequency (Hz): 50 Hz
Voltage (V): 400/230
Standard Control Panel: APM303
- Mechanic governor
- Mechanically welded chassis with antivibration suspension
- Main line circuit breaker
- Radiator for core temperature of 48/50°C max with mechanical fan
- Protective grille for fan and rotating parts (CE option)
- 9 dB(A) silencer supplied separately
- Charger DC starting battery with electrolyte
- 12 V charge alternator and starter
- Delivered with oil and coolant -30°C
- Manual for use and installation
PRP : Prime Power is available for an unlimited number of annual operating hours in variable load applications, in accordance with ISO 8528-1. ESP : The standby power rating is applicable for supplying emergency power in variable load applications in accordance with ISO 8528-1. Overload is not allowed.
According to the standard, the nominal power assigned by the genset is given for 25°C Air Intlet Temperature, of a barometric pressure of 100 kPA (100 m A.S.L), and 30 % relative humidity. For particular conditions in your installation, refer to the derating table.
For the generating sets used indoor, where the acoustic pressure levels depends on the installation conditions, it is not possible to specify the ambient noise level in the exploitation and maintenance instructions . You will also find in our exploitation and maintenance instructions a warning concerning the air noise dangers and the need to implement appropriated preventive measures.
Have you a Question?
Call us on: (0504) 44437
or simply fill out the form below